Monday, September 8, 2008

My Favorite Things


This is my first "My Favorite Things" post, so I thought about it long and hard. This is what I came up with - The Baby Bjorn Soft Bib in red. I've tried several others and this is the absolute best. My husband would agree. First of all, it holds its shape and actually catches food in the pouch. Secondly, Lily can't pull it off - which is something she was having quite a bit of fun doing with the others. Third, it doesn't get stained because it's already red - plus it's so easy to clean. And last but most importantly, Lily seems to even like it. Now it's not a miracle bib - it doesn't keep your child from throwing food onto the floor nor can it keep your child from tipping the bib up and dumping all the pouch contents onto their face. :) But all in all, I'd still say it's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Little April said...

I wish I would have seen this several months back, we tried so many catch bibs but as you know the cloth ones dont catch a thing.