Monday, September 15, 2008

My Favorite Things 9/15

OK, this is pretty nerdy, but I really love my phone.

I can so much with it. I keep all my to do lists, shopping lists, appointments, and contact information (including email addresses and addresses) in it. It's also my backup alarm clock, my mp3 player, my CVS calculator, and my work drug reference guide. I also take occasional pictures (when I don't have my regular camera available) and play games (like bejeweled which is way to addicting). I LOVE that it's so easy to text on because it has a mini keyboard - I use that feature A LOT!!!! But, the best thing is that I can also play movies on it. This comes in very handy when my little Lily doesn't want to calm down on the plane - she loves the movie "Barbie Mariposa."

So, there you have it. This is probably one of my all time favorite things right now. I would be lost without it. (And yes, that's a pink case :)

No comments: