Sunday, September 7, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

OK - this is my first Monday Menu Planning Post, so please be easy on me. :) I tried to plan most of the meals around items I already have or that are on sale this week. I also plan on printing this out and taping it on the frig to help my husband know what to expect on days that I'm working and he's staying at home with Lily. I really look forward to trying it this week and seeing what a difference it makes. Yeah!

Breakfast
Sunday Eggos/yogurt
Monday Cereal/bananas
Tuesday Scrambled eggs/toast/juice
Wednesday Cereal/red grapes
Thursday Eggos/smoothies or yogurt
Friday Cereal/cantaloupe
Saturday Scrambled eggs/toast/juice

Lunch
Sunday Turkey sandwiches/green grapes
Monday Sandwiches/cherry tomatoes/baby carrots
Tuesday Leftover soup/bread from Sunday dinner
Wednesday PB&J/bananas
Thursday Chicken wraps/cherry tomatoes
Friday Baked potatoes w/ broccoli, cheese, bacon bits
Saturday Grilled cheese/cherry tomatoes

Dinner
Sunday Bean/Sausage Soup & Hawaiian dinner rolls
Monday Grilled chicken/corn on the cob/potato wedges
Tuesday Pasta Puttanesca (recipe)
Wednesday Stir-fry with leftover chicken & white rice
Thursday Leftovers
Friday Artichoke Pesto on Wagon Wheels (recipe)
Saturday Ham & Pineapple Pizza (like this recipe)


Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

Have a wonderful & blessed week!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This looks great! You will be very organized. Be sure to put a note on Mr. Linky that you are new to MPM i.e. Nora-I'm new.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Yum, looks great and sounds delish! Welcome to MPM, I find it's a great way to keep me menu planning and for finding new sites that I want to add to my reader.

Have a great week!
Steph