Thursday, September 11, 2008

Loving the Moment

My "Loving the Moment" moment this week: Walks with Lily

The picture below is Lily ready to go on another one of our walks together (the sunglasses only stayed on for the photo). We usually have such a nice relaxing time. She really enjoys it and sometimes even falls asleep. We talk about various things and take a look at anything and everything going on throughout our journey. I especially enjoy it when we get a strong enough breeze at just the right location and just the right time (which doesn't happen very often in GA) that I can momentarily close my eyes and imagine standing at the edge of the breaks in back of my parents farm in Montana. Now that's a relaxing walk...




So, what's your "Loving the Moment" moment this week? It doesn't have to be anything profound or dramatic because most of the time it's the little things that make your heart smile the most.

Please, include a link back to my site.


No comments: