Saturday, September 13, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 9/15


There were a couple Dinners from last week that we never made because our schedules changed so I included them again on this week's menu.

Breakfast
Sunday Eggo's/Cantaloupe


Monday Cereal/Peaches


Tuesday Eggo's/Smoothies


Wednesday Cereal/Juice


Thursday Scrambled eggs/Toast


Friday Cereal/Juice


Saturday Scrambled eggs/Muffins


Lunch
Sunday Turkey Sandwiches/Grapes


Monday Leftovers


Tuesday Chicken Wraps/Cherry Tomatoes


Wednesday Ham & Cheese Sandwiches/Cherry Tomatoes


Thursday Baked Potatoes w/ broccoli, cheese, bacon bits


Friday Grilled Cheese/Cherry Tomatoes


Saturday Chicken Salad Sandwiches/Baby Carrots

Dinner
Sunday Homemade Pizza (Ham/Pineapple)/Spinach Salad


Monday Chicken & Fried Rice


Tuesday Grilled Dogs & Beans


Wednesday Artichoke Pesto on Wagon Wheels (recipe)


Thursday Leftovers


Friday Soup (undecided) & Rolls


Saturday Spaghetti & Meatballs





Be sure to visit
I'm an Organizing Junkie
for more menu ideas.


Have a wonderful & blessed week!



















6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey,
I'd love to have your fried rice recipe. I was just thinking of finding a recipe earlier. I am going to start sharing a recipe in a post every week.
This looks great!

Sandra said...

Yum, you're the second menu I've seen with fried rice on :)

My Menu Plan

HDMac said...

Nice variety

Joyful Days said...

Great ideas!! I'm impressed with breakfast & lunch being planned too. Maybe someday I'll get there...

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great menu! Love having all the meals planned out. I usually put down what is possible for breakfast and lunch with a definite dinner. Wednesday's dinner sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You know, I never thought about planning out breakfast and lunch as well as dinner. I guess that is because we each eat differently and at different times around here.

Elaine