Friday, September 12, 2008

Lily's Log Book

It's the perfect size, padded, and has a great elastic band to keep it closed. The only problem (& big one for me) is that's it's NOT acid free and all that. Has anyone seen anything like this, but is of scrapbooking quality? I'd love to switch over to something that will last longer. Anyway...


Page 1 - Her first flight when she was 3 months old to MT. Ahhhh. I usually have the Captain or FO fill in the Date, flight number, destination, miles, and a short note to Lily.


Page 2 - 2nd flight (back home from MT)



Page 3 - 3rd Flight to TX with Daddy flying

Those are the only pages I've put together so far. I'd like to make flights 1-10 look like these and then do something much simpler after that. It has been a fun project though and I hope we can keep it up. It will be neat to look back at all the places she's been.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Just stopped by through stretchingabuck's blog and wanted to say that I love your blog!
I'm a xanga girl, but am thinking about switching to a blog.
Anyway, you have inspired me to head back to Kroger before next week. Good deals this week!
Oh, and I have always dreamed of living in Montana... I've yet to even visit, though. One day... : )
-Erin